10. Kevin Hester’s New Zealand tour with Dr. Guy McPherson on Abrupt Climate Change was a pleasure to follow in the final quarter of 2016. Full link here.
9. Paul Beckwith continues tremendous tactical climatological analysis. Two must views on how Arctic amplification will impact global weather videos (Jan 31, 2016)
8. Extinction Radio’s new series has roared back. This includes frequent contributions by the outstanding Lisa White on navigating our new reality in a centered manner (Jan 25, 2016 below):
Also a tremendous interview between Jennifer Hynes and Peter Wadhams, worth every bit the full listen (Dec 31, 2016):
7. Wolfgang Werminghausen’s outstanding podcast series Schneller Als Gadacht interviews Sam Carana, Guy McPhearson, and Peter Wadhams on the Blue Ocean Event. Oct 27, 2017.
6. Jennifer Hynes had a dynamic and gripping interview with Carolyn Baker, host of the New Lifeboat Hour. An interview that can be listened to multiple times and gets better with each play. May 30, 2018.
5. A courageous, thoughtful, and deeply moving interview by Wolfgang Werminghausen of the fantastic Lisa White regarding having children in times of abrupt climate change. Wolfgang’s outstanding site is Schneller Als Gedacht, or Faster than Expected. May 12, 2016.
4. Excellent video from Paul Beckwith breaking down the mechanics of a Blue Ocean Event in a two part series. Must see for all disaster managers. Apr 27, 2016.
3. The Open World Toronto Film Festival, whose CEO is Sabine Mondestin, has tremendous opportunities for humanitarian film makers. Below is an example of 2015 winners from the OWTFF, titled, Rwanda – 20 Years On. Originally published, Sept 1, 2014.
2. Radio EcoShock with Alex Smith interviews the Center for Climate and Security on the Syria Crisis, as well as Dr. Richard Zeebe on the rate of CO2 emissions being unprecedented in 66 million years – April 1, 2016
1. Paul Beckwith describes the dire ecological pressures on the Great Barrier Reef – April 2, 2016.